Saturday, May 23, 2015

Words of Affirmation Every Wife Wants to Hear

Advertisement



Words of Affirmation Every Wife Wants to Hear
You give a lot, and I appreciate how much you give. You are beautiful.  You make me want to be a better man.  Thanks for your faithfulness to our family. You are a godly woman. I’ve learned a lot from you. I’ve seen you grow so much. I like spending time with you. You’re fun to be with. What a fantastic meal! You make wonderful things. 
Thanks for your diligence in running this house. Our kids are so fortunate to have you as their mother. God wanted me to be happy . . . that’s why He made you my wife. You bring out the best in me. You are a fantastic person. You are a deep river. You’re as beautiful to me as the day we married. My favorite place to be is with you.  I wouldn’t be half the man I am without you. You make loving fun. You complete me. Click to find out more
Advertisement



Click on source link to read full article

No comments:

Post a Comment