– Wall push-ups: These are supposed to be simple and effective. They take off the strain of gravity, and they focus on the concentration and extension of the triceps. Find a flat and sturdy wall and stand about 6 inches away from the wall. Place your hands at shoulder width apart. Step on the balls of your feet and take a deep breath as you descend towards the wall.
– Floor dips: This is one of the best exercises to tone the body. Sit on the floor and keep your knees bent with feet and fingers facing forward. Tighten your core muscles and glutes to raise yourself off the floor until a are a reverse table top position. Lower the body by bending the arms.
– Half circle rotations: Stand shoulder width apart and hold the arms out to the side. With palms facing the floor rotate your arms in a half circle forward until the thumb is pointing towards the ground, then rotate back.
– Weight free rows: bend your body forward, bend your elbow at your side and pull the arms back without bending the other elbow.
– Plank: start at a push-up position and keep your body in that position for at least 30 seconds or more.Advertisement
Click on source link to read full article